Tuesday 9 April 2013

Paper Crane animation test - 1.0

This is my first animation test, and it caused me large amounts of frustration, mainly because i had to make a tripod out of cardboard and towers of boxes and books because i am currently without one. In theory it's sort of a poor man's line tester. It is mainly for this reason that the bottom of the crane dissipear  out of shot I plan to re-shoot this tomorrow if i have the time with a new line tester support i have made out of a piece of wood, which should be a lot more sturdy and allow me to see the screen easier while i shoot capture the images. 

Secondly on my first (out of 4) attempts at shooting this my mind went blank on how to actually fold the crane, this caused me great amounts of annoyances considering i had to fold 50 of them last year for a wedding. After a certain amount of panicking at the prospect of losing my mind it came back to me during a leisurely episode of come dine with me. 

Lasty i am still unsure of how i feel about the timing, but there isn't too much i can do about this until i have installed premier onto my computer for Windows Movie maker is currently all i have access to which isn't ideal. 

Anyway, here is the actual thing i've just written an essay about. 







The 1st test- 






No comments:

Post a Comment