Wednesday 10 April 2013

Sea Rescue Project Transcript.

"It was a beautiful day. I remember it specifically. Got down onto the beach after having a nice walk, and uh, sat on the sand dune and just happened to look up and down the beach. Just scanning and looking for the best wave where I think I could go in. What caught my eye the most was two children actually in the water. They were trying to swim but were actually going backwards, very very fast. And when I mean backwards they were going out to sea. Erm it was probably one of the strongest rips I've seen and unfortunately those kids were in it."

So that's is, 30 seconds long with a bit of an awkward ending. We are thinking about ways to work around this by adding extra sounds and a change of mood at the end, this will give us some extra time and the ability to incorporate an ending to this story.


No comments:

Post a Comment