Sunday 26 May 2013

Sea Project - An Update.

So, time has been ticking on and so have projects, we just had a major hand in for a lot of our first year work so I thought I would take some time to update this here bog which I have painfully neglected over the last month or so.

Concerning our Sea Project we had a massive redesign and complete change of focus about half way though which though not ideal was really for the best I think.

Our initial character designs where theses, we were really having an issue with knitting all our backgrounds and people and styles together to create one animation that flowed nicely because it looked like it was all meant to go together. In the end we had no choice but to re think, which leads me onwards.

Here inspired by the German expressionism movement and a fondness for old school horror are our new designs, again I worked on the characters and Paris did the backgrounds.

Character Designs.
 
Next up I had to draw them up in cut out versions so they could be used for the physical animation.
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment