Sunday 26 May 2013

Something a bit different, and by that i mean 3D.

I do certainly sway towards 2d animation and that sort of thing but I have to say I didn't not enjoy doing the 3D work for this semester, I simply jut found it a whole of a lot more challenging. Anywho, one of our tasks this semester was to pick something from the outside world, weathered, and beaten and then take photos and whack it all into photoshop to create some textures. THEN potter across into Maya and make up something that sort of looked like a box, Maya is really not my strong suit so I chose a simple object with a simply shape that I knew I could really work on when it came to the Mudbox section of this work. So I chose a nice green box. After exporting it across into Mudbox I used my photos to create stencils and painted away, fiddled with some other stuff and tada!
 
Why dont'ca take a little look at what I really mean below!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment