Sunday 27 October 2013

Experimental, Better late than never?

Last year we worked on something a bit different, an experimental animation. They say its an excuse to get us away from those computers we are so forever glued to, such a nice idea, shame it did not work too well.

Andrea and I decided to collaborate and eventually used the idea of painting with light and editing it all to the sound of the music in a stopmotion way.

Here was our final product after many an hour on Premiere trying to get the timing correct and many many moments spent fiddling with cameras and lighting in my bedroom to make it possible! Pretty pleased with it to be honest!

I did a hell of a lot of work on this and was creatively drained of ideas by the end of it! Also, i keep smelling garlic and its been bugging me for days and as i write this post i realise its because i spilt garlic mayo on my mac days ago. Life win.

On a plus, i was pretty proud of my editing on this considering it was a pretty new thing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment